Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hey! I was on a holiday in eastern Finland for 5 days, that's why I haven't updated my blog in a while. We stayed near to the Koli National Park, which is one of the 35 national parks in Finland. We visited the highest point (347 meters) and it was really beautiful. We also visited Joensuu (which is a city near to the border of Russia) and a Kaj Stenvall art gallery in a town called Juuka. You know, I really didn't like Kaj Stenvall's art before I started Postcrossing, but now I love his style!

But here comes the best moment of my holiday: I visited a festival called Ilosaarirock and saw my favorite band Bad Religion! gosh it was amazing. I was in the 2nd row so just guess how crazy it was when everybody just screamed and jumped. I lost my voice and every single muscle of my body hurt next morning (and still!!!) but it was totally worth it!

I sent postcards from Koli to my 10 Postcrossing friends, if you think you weren't on the list and would like to get a card (I still have some), just ask :)

Here you can see the direct swaps and tag cards I got during the 5 days:

^ from Tampere, Finland

^ from Santa Monica, California, USA

^ from Tyumen, Russia

^ from Novomoskovsk, Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment