Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wisla, Poland & Boca Raton, Florida

My new friend from Poland sent me this amazing view of Wisla! Wisla is a small town in southern Poland, and maybe best-known for being the hometown of ski jumper Adam Malysz. I've been watching ski jumping for many years, and remember how the Finnish commentators always tell that the whole Wisla town is crazy about ski jumping ;)
Thanks so much Iwona!

I also got this fantastic card from Florida; I don't usually show official cards here, but this one is so amazing that I just have to!


I don't get official cards from USA too often (I've sent 21 and got 8!) even though I'd love to, and it always feels that the ones I get are everything else but viewcards. This is just perfect for me! Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how nice card from Wisla! Yes, that's true, it's hometown of Adam Malysz, there is also ski jump there and young people are learning ski jumping here. And it's nice place!

    ReplyDelete