Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One word: AMAZING.

I gotta say I got the most amazing postcards today! And just if that wasn't enough, they all also arrived in perfect condition.

^ My first card from Estonia. An official one, but I just needed to mention it here!

^ Tahquamenon Falls in Michigan, USA. This same Postcrosser already sent me a postcard of the upper falls, and told me he had kept this one for me. Thanks so much!

^ from Wroclaw, Poland. What an amazing view!!! These colors make it look very mysterious. Wroclaw is the 4th largest city and located in south-western Poland.

^ from Hong Kong. I love skyscrapers, especially the Bank of China Tower. The sender told me she lives in a building which has 63 floors. I just dream about living in a building like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment